From 3D scan to CAD
QUICKSURFACE provides the most essential featuresto enable CAD to be created from meshed scan datain a highly useable standalone package.Fast, accurate and easyLearn more
Create astonishing models with just press of a button. No user interaction requiredStart free trial
Powerful snap-to-mesh andreal-time-deviation control provide unique capabilities ofour productsLearn more
From 3D scan to CAD
Convert scan data into professional CAD modelsin simple steps. QUICKSURFACE provides you with affordable toolsto reverse engineer your parts into surface and solid data.Fast, accurate and easyLearn more
Start with a mesh
Scan your product with any 3D Scanner that can export STL, OBJ or PLY meshes or PTX point clouds
Convert to CAD
Use QUICKSURFACE tools to reconstruct the free form or parametric CAD surfaces and to remodel them to your needs
Export & Use it
Export in industry standard STEP or IGES file format to other CAD/CAM packages or use your results for 3D Printing or CNC machining
What is QUICKSURFACE?
QUICKSURFACE provides the most essential features to enable CAD to be created from meshed scan data in a highly useable standalone package.
Simple, powerful yet affordable 3D Reverse Engineering software
Our philosophy behind QUICKSURFACE is to provide the most cost-effective and highly useable solution for CAD creation from 3D scan data for the majority of standard needs.
- QUICKSURFACE is a complete reverse-engineering solution for converting 3D scan polygonal meshes of digitized parts into accurate digital parametric CAD/CAM designs.
- QUICKSURFACE offers intuitive tools for Hybrid Parametric Modelling for both Organic and Prismatic Shapes.
- QUICKSURFACE is a standalone Windows 64-bit application for 3D reverse-engineering, enabling you to create new, better designs out of existing products.
How it works
- Once you have scanned your object and exported it as STL, OBJ or PLY mesh or PTX point cloud you can import your mesh in QUICKSURFACE. As the software is fully optimised, there is no limitation of the size of the mesh you import.
- Use QUICKSURFACE's simple and powerful tools to create 2D sketches, extruded 3D sketches and revolved surfaces, free form curves, surfaces, and prismatic features.
- QUICKSURFACE offers standard CAD operations like trim, revolve, booleans, loft, sweep, extend, mirrors and patterns. Finish your work by adding fillets and chamfers.
- Keep control over your work with accurate deviation control at any time. QUICKSURFACE can create complex hybrid 3D models.
- Remodel your object with the best accuracy and design intent.
- Once you are ready, export as industry standard STEP or IGES file format to other CAD/ CAM packages or use your results for 3D Printing or CNC machining.
Scan To CAD standalone products
Our philosophy behind QUICKSURFACE is to provide the most cost-effective and highly useable solution for CAD creation from 3D scan data for the majority of standard needs. A number of options are available.
To create CAD from your scan data directly within SOLIDWORKS or Rhinoceros check out Mesh2Surface
Why you need QUICKSURFACE
QUICKSURFACE is a complete reverse- engineering solution that complements any 3D scanner and is created for engineers who want access to 3D modelling, but do not have the time to learn complex traditional CAD systems.
QUICKSURFACE - the bridge between 3D scanning and Manufacturing.
It provides you with tools to:
- Create producible designs
- Edit and repair CAD data for broken tools and molds
- Increase design capabilities
- Use existing assets to reverse engineer new parts
- Design bespoke products
- Export remodelled data for 3D printing
- Transform physical parts into CAD for new designs
- Create new parts to fit with existing parts
- Simplify models for simulation
- Prepare models for manufacturing
- Speed up your time for manufacturing
- Reduce costs for design